• Responsible for providing piping engineering deliverables for the project in front end, detailed design, and construction phases.
• Responsible for ensuring the structural integrity of piping systems and their compliance with applicable codes, standards, and industry practice.
• Be familiar and have a working knowledge with ASME, ANSI, & API codes as it relates to the refinery/petrochemical industry.
• Be familiar with ISA standards and process control philosophy and hardware.
• May be required to oversee and/or direct the engineering and design activities of all disciplines.
• May specialize in one or more areas of expertise:
• Pipe Stress
• Rotating Equipment
• Pressure Vessels
• Piping Systems (Process or Mechanical)
• Heat Transfer
• Ability to develop complete Process Design Specifications to allow other groups to begin detailed engineering and designs.
• Exercises cost and schedule control over piping engineering-related areas of the project.
• Be able to schedule overall projects from start to finish using the following:
• Knowledge of equipment and materials ordering and receiving time duration.
• Full understanding of construction requirements and operations constraints.
• Full understanding of various engineering discipline requirements and time durations.
• Interface and direct procurement activities to assure compliance with technical and budget requirements.
• Develop and maintain budgetary constraints through cost control procedures and reports.
• Be familiar with plant safety requirements for Engineering, Operations, and Maintenance.
• Be a good communicator through written reports and technical analyses.
• Follow construction activities to assure compliance to engineering drawings.
• B.S. degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Piping
• 12+ years experience in EPC, petrochemical and/or industrial gas project management.
• General knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, operation and controls of process equipment utilized at the site.
• PPE is provided and should be worn at all times when entering client’s facility in accordance to client’s requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrate ability to work with other discipline groups and project leadership and adhere to all safety standards.
• Ability to understand and interpret applicable specifications and standards.
• Familiarity with vendors and suppliers of process equipment and services.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work around process equipment, including traversing ladders and stairs.
***This position is located in beautiful Corpus Christi on the Gulf Coast of Texas***
• Design completion and workover procedures for newly drilled and existing wells, including stimulation treatments and artificial lift techniques
• Identify and address lease operating expense issues and rework opportunities to maximize reserve recovery and profitability
• Coordinate and manage field operations with vendors, contractors and staff
• Comply with TX RRC regulations and fulfill TX RRC reporting requirements
• Maintain operations reports, well histories and wellbore diagrams
• Report and evaluate production of operated, non-operated, offset and acquisition wells
• Evaluating/forecasting gas & oil production and reserves
• Develop sampling guidelines and coordinate acquisition and quality assurance of all well fluid sampling
• Work closely with the development and operations teams to develop, implement and maintain a daily production and pressure data quality assurance process
• Develop and maintain documented best practices for drawdown control
• Develop and implement methodology to monitor initial well flowback, perform analysis and document results
• Provide reservoir engineering support for exploration and acquisitions of oil and gas properties
• Minimum Qualifications: ** REQUIRED ** Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Minimum Experience: At least 5-10 years’ experience working as a Petroleum Production Engineer. Reservoir experience is a plus.
• Production Operations and Monitoring Experience
• Strong in Acquisition Evaluation of oil and gas properties
• Experience in production and completion engineering practices with emphasis on hydraulic fracturing, horizontal wells, tubing performance curves and artificial lift performance
• Understanding of surface test facility design and operation
• Statistical, decision and economic analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must possess advanced PC skills
• Professionalism, accuracy and extreme attention to detail
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills & Abilities: